what is weekend?

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011, under

IMAG1306 assalamualaikum,

msaritu(I don’t remember when =p) kmi the whole day busy with 20TH Anniversary Brunei-China relationship catu lah. the day before the event, kmi meeting d Embassy sampai kn dkt pukul 1AM. it was tiring plg since ive class that night. on that day nasib jua nada class so I went there early morning to prepare a PPT.

the event..well my part is AUDIO AND VISUAL..eeeerrr ada jua masalah vide atu!!! mbri garam ati..yg lain OK lah.

IMAG1333

This is Yuni, my indonesian friend who I know since 2 years now. msaritu mndangani ia mbli HARDDISK skalinya inda jua jd mbli..inda sampai 5 minute wah d kadai ah bjln tia k tmpt lain..so we went to window shopping sja..hahahaha...

IMAG1345

this week I  was busy with Club performance report. preparing a Musical Drama isnt easy tp alhamdulillah one of the member from France was once a performer. lucky kan!!!!! ive handed in the report and seriously ramai urg register!!! mbg nervous! that night jua b4 the practice I had a meeting with my secretary just to calm my self down. hahahaha. nervous brabis jua udah tu. so I just go with the flow lah. that night, after the practice baruth ada rasa confident that our performance is UNIQUE!!! below is our picture with practicing ‘DEFYING GRAVITY’. at first I thought I cant sing this song but hehehe didn’t expect to get the big part. =p

IMAG1362

IMAG1364

other than busy with my own club, im also busy with other performance that is Drum. Malaysia student union here decided to do a drum performance..MBAGI STESS but cool when u get it right!!! we learnt smua plg sudah tp inda merapa smooth lah. so my weekend is this…

what about class???nada papa…no update at all. ok sja lah. only busy with club and performance…and yeah aku drop from dancing club. hehehe.

salam.


edit post