Mountain

Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011, under

Assalamualaikum,

it has been a tiring week, baru jua start skulah udah tia banyak keraja. I didn’t attend class this week since they give me the permission to rest =p so me in my room doing my own things. wlwpun dlm bilik thn2 but I still have works to do. Yesterday night was a successful event, YueLe Club 1st event yaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! members are divided into 3 groups and they did a great performance, awesome! and we did some discussion on what performance to do during the ‘BEIJING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT NIGHT’ in december. im glad that ive a group of supportive committee and friends, they helped me a lot while I cant do anything this week. thx.

Today is my 1st time attending drum practice with my malaysian friends. 3 hours straight trying to get the tempo and movement, and for 3 hours we only practice 2 lines. kinda stress since  I didn’t get the tempo right(even kroke pun out of tempo =p) but so far ok lah, I really had fun.

next week schedule:

monday : ada meeting at 5pm with the International Student Office, don’t know what are we gona discuss about.

tuesday : Yuele Club quick meeting with the members to choose what songs and decide what kind of performance. kinda scare coz they do have a lot of amazing ideas.

Wednesday: whole day class

Thursday: Drum practice

Friday: Yuele Club 1st practice for the Beijing Int’ student Night

kinda packed but I hope I can handle it.

salam.


edit post