lalah tp masih ON

Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011, under

kpa yg merindui, this is me on today

DSC04772assalamualaikum,

this week ive tons of meeting,group meeting club meeting and school meeting...dr hari isnin ah sampai today ada meeting(except yesterday).

1. Group assigment

2 ideas got chosen for the group activity and my idea is one of them..so ive to write and plan how to start my idea from the 1st activity. I was done with it but them my leader said we can use this plan at the end of the semester, but not now. so ive to write again…mencabar bnr.

2. Yuele Club

the 1st meeting didn’t start that well but great at the end. tonight we are going to have a committee meeting at Zhihai’s place at 8pm. we are going to do work division!!!!! and going to plan other big stuffs.

cuaca sni makin sajuk, and I heard nextweek lagi sajuk. every starts to wear jacket sweater etc etc except for my roomm8 yg makai sluar pindik. kapisan….

2mro starts the National Day Holiday and ive a place to go~~

salam.


edit post