End of Semester Period.

Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011, under

everyone is busy with works and worry with exams since we don’t have enough time to revise! Buzz in Dalian is havin’ a good year there, so that’s a good news. I’m here is still having so many stuffs to settle. I’ve 4 reports by July and one presentation by next week. other than that our club is establised and we are goin’ to hav a meeting and start b4 this semester ends.

IMAG0775  Yesterday morning I received a special invitation to participate in an event in Guizhou Normal University for a few days. they will pay my flight and accomodation while I’m there..I havent decide whether to go because its going to be during puasa and if I do go I've to delay my flight back to Brunei.

Tomorrow im going to discuss this with my teacher, I’m still not sure what is this event about and what is the purpose…but there is a big possibility that I’m going.

IMAG0778 after my meeting, I went to the embassy to meet ka liza and peelah. 3 of us  k train station bali ticket k…….Jinan, Shandong. Yes we are going to Shandong this weekend to attend a wedding ceremony between a Brunei Malay Gal and a Shandong guy. its going to be very interesting psl this is the first time aku dgr urg melayu brunei sma urg china sni kawin…a bit curious how will the ceremony will look like. hehehe. we are going to depart on saturday afternoon so Ok lah, dpt lg relek2.

apa lg?hhhhmmmm…next semester is going to be a very very tiring semester. I’ve my own Club to handle, im in volunteer club also and now...aku kana masukkan dlm dance club. next semester ada International Student Party where kmi buat persembahan, im going to perform with my malaysian friends, and my own club are going to perform too..ertinya…NGALIH!!! Dance club next semester participate in this program held in Beijing, our school will perform 3 performances…..

nextweek ada 3 events: monday ada dance club meeting, tuesday ada volunteer meeting, thursday ada presentation and friday ada this educational talk.

=_= +_+ x_x

assalamualaikum.


edit post